Monday, July 12, 2010

Testimonial

Hello, Jane!

I was in your office a little over a week ago .... XXXXXX..... and you worked on both of my lower lids to correct thick eyeliner from someone else. I don't know, exactly, what you did, but the scabs fell off yesterday and I am SO THRILLED. You did a remarkable job and I will be forever thankful!! For several years I was afraid to let anyone touch my eyes and over the years many other permanent cosmetic technicians told me there was "no way" to thin the eyeliner. I was also told that they could use a color of ink that would match my natural shade and try to hide some of the black ink. Still others told me that they could fix my eyeliner by making them all the same thickness. While that would not have been what I wanted I would have at least felt much better having even eyeliner instead of four different eyeliner widths : ) .

Today was the first time in six years I woke up and knew that sometime soon you would have my eyeliner even, and thin. I, literally, cried! I never thought it would be possible. I am so thankful I found you and even more thankful that you are so remarkable at what you do. For six years I have been so upset about my eyes and now I have something to look forward to every day.

I will NEVER be able to thank you enough!! I can't wait until my eyeliner is perfect. When this is all said and done I want to write a testimonial for you. I want to include everything you did as well as all the time you devoted to me and my eyes. I am so EXCITED about my appointment in May!

Thank you .... SO MUCH!

XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment