Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Client Testimonial

I just wanted to thank you for my beautiful eyebrows! They are so natural looking that even when I tell people they are tattooed they don't believe me. I'm looking forward to having eyeliner added the next time I'm in Phoenix.



Thanks so much!


XXXX


Ps. Oh Jane! you'll enjoy this... I had my doctor remove the stitches from my eye lids today and I asked, "How do you like my tattooed eyebrows?" He looked at me and said, "Really?" Then grabbed his glasses and got nose to nose then said, "Wow, you can't tell unless you are up close and looking." So your work is so good a doctor cutting stitches off my eye lids had to be told to look at my eyebrows!



Yep, you're amazing! Looking forward to having eyeliner added now! : )


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment