Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another fun testimonial


Hi Jane, I hope that you remember me.  You've done my brows a few times over the years and I had eyeliner, also, 2 years ago.  My friend and co-worker just asked me about my perm makeup and I told her that I STRONGLY recommended ONLY you for this. 

She is thinking about eyeliner.  Anyway, I gave her your website and told her how AMAZING and TALENTED you are!!!  Anyway, it got me thinking about you and I wanted to drop you a note to say "Hi" :)

I've been thinking about getting a touch up, but, not sure when, yet... It was soooooo beautiful and I got way more compliments with it than I do with them this way.

Anyway, mostly, I really wanted to say "Hi" because you are so awesome and you changed my life sooooo much when you did my eyebrows first.  You mean a lot to me!!!  Talk to you soon!XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment