Saturday, November 19, 2011

Testimonial for BBP

To our fellow tattoo shops from Mark Walters,

Jane Adler has been teaching our BBP classes for my studio for the past 5 years. Living Canvas Tattoos Inc is a premier custom studio that has been in business for 19 yrs in Tempe, Arizona. We also work with the city and state to implement standards in the tattoo industry in Arizona.

We use Jane Adler for BBP training because we want to offer our employees the highest standard of learning in this specified field.
Not only does she teach the class well.  But she breaks down sections to make them more understandable for everyone.
Her standards for teaching are the highest out of any BBP I have found, and I have taken a ton of them over the years!

Jane is the best I have found for my premier custom studio and I wouldn't settle for Anything but the best for our standards.

And that is Jane Adler!
Mark Walters
Owner
Living canvas tattoos Inc
Est. 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment